domingo, 9 de febrero de 2014

Franklin Entry#2

1. Questions

1.1 The money was inside the inn because the mother didn't want it, then the pirates took the money but they wanted the map!
1.2 Dr Livesey is the doctor of Jim's family but now he, Jim and Mr. Trelawney are going to the Treasure Island to find the money.
1.3 There was like 7 or 8.
1.4 They want the Flint's map.

2. Description

2.1 There're many mountains.
2.2 It's a small island.
2.3 There's a spyglass hill.
2.4 It is surrounded for the ocean.
2.5 There's another island next to the island treasure

3. Adverbs

3.1 Slowly: When I'm tired I walk slowly.
3.2 Carefully: My mon cooks carefully.
3.3 Quickly: My dog runs quickly.
3.4 Suddenly: Suddenly appeared something strange.
3.5 Quietly: I come to my mother's room quietly.

4. Correction

Early in January afternoon, the captain goes to the beach. I helped my mother to make the captain`s breakfast. The door opened and a man comes. His face was very white and he had only three ringers on his right hand. I can see that he was a sailor.

5. Commentary


The pirates come to Jim’s house looking for the map but they don’t find it. After that, Jim shows the map to Mr. Trelawney and the doctor. Then Black Dog steals the map however they will go to find the treasure. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario