11 I
think this book is adventure generous.
I think that is this
kind of book because I can perceive at the beginning of the book the story and
adventure of captain, sailors and people that have relation with them. And in
the others chapters I believe that is going to explain many adventure that the
captain had.
22 I
think that Black Dog and the captain are enemies, because in the past the
captain stole a treasure to Black Dog. And he came to the captain to said him
that hi is going to look and found the treasure too. And then both are going to
look a treasure and they are going to fight and the captain is going to die for
this that he did in the past.
33 Yes, I
don’t understand 6 words of the three firsts pages of the story.
44 Leave: dejar, abandoner.
I don’t want to leave
my English major for any reason.
Fight: pelear, discutir.
I have a fight
when I know that I have a reason.
Inn: posada, meson.
I would like to have a
inn close at the beach.
Ill: enfermo, malo, débil.
My father was pretty
ill the last month.
Threw: arrojó, tiró, lanzó.
I saw when a person
threw garbage in the street. I hate it!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario