lunes, 20 de enero de 2014



Ricardo Rodolfo Castro, Entry number 6
1. I think the book genre is Anventure because there are people who have a ship and the book star in the sea, and there are people like a captain and mention a map. 
2. 
I think the boy travel a round the worls and come back to the treasure island an find the treasure and he will live happy with a lot of money, with a beautiful girl like a Miley cyrus.

3. 
Yes, there  is a word (ringers), but in think is fingers.

4.
 
Early: before usual
Every morning I wake up early because I study.
Sailor: Ship´s Crew
I ´m goint to be a sailor because that is my dream
Angrily: With anger
My sister is angrily  all time
Bones: part of human or animal skeleton
Two years ago, i broke a bone in my hand
Captain: chief of ship´s crew

The captain said don´t  worry because i find a new island in south africa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario