lunes, 17 de marzo de 2014

Jonathan entry#4

1.They put the food and their guns into the small boat and dropped all the other guns into the sea

2.They were: Joyce, Hunter, Mr. Trelawney, Dr.Livesey, Smollett and Jim

3.when Silver went to the house he wanted to talk with captain Smollett and wanted the map to find the treasure

4.Joyce was dead

5. He moved very quietly for nobody to saw him, then he put Ben Gunn’s boat into the sea. Soon he was near the ship. After he can cut the ship’s rope with his knife. And then the wind can push the ship away from the beach.

6. I would dont go because I would dont be completely sure that nobody would see me and if anybody see me, would be very risky and they are more stronger than me and could to kill me.

7.   Dear friend
I hope that you are good. long time ago I don’t to see you, now I can write to you, remember that me came to the island in search of treasure, I think it was a bad desicion, here are many bad people and these days many people have died, I have much fear, yesterday I decided went to the hispanola in the Ben `s Gun boat, I felt nervous but I needed to go there, when I arrived the Hispanola, were two men discussing and then the men began to fight and I seize the moment to climb the ship and shot both, after I take the control of the ship .. I'm very happy
I will write you as soon as I can


Your friend Jim

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario