Entry #4 Gabriela Rodríguez Lezama.
1- Most of their food and the gun went down into the sea with the small boat.
2-They are Dr.Livesey , Hunter, Mr.Trelawney, the captain, Joyce an Jim.
3-He wanted to talk with the captain smollett.
4-Joyce was dead.
5-He waited the night and put Ben Gunn´s boat into the sea.
6-no, because he was very young and the pirates can kill him very easy.
Dear friend.
I want to tell you about a lot of things, my life in this moment is very extreme.
I am on an island whith a lot of pirates. We came here to look a treasure,
i need to be very carefull becase the people here is dangerous.
But don´t worry because i´m fine. This is a big adventure.
I´m a litle scare, but I´m excited.
I realy want to see you, when i come back, i am going to your house.
bye bye Jim.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario