1. Most of the food and their guns went down into the sea with the small boat.
2.They were:
1.Joyce, 2.Hunter, 3.Mr. Trelawney, 4.Dr. Livesey, 5.Captain Smollett and 6.Jim Hawkins.
3. Silver wants to talk to Captain Smollett.
4. Joyce died in the house.
5. Jim got to the Hispaniola ship in Ben Gunn's small boat. He waited the night and put the boat into the sea, the boat moved slowly and quietly across the water, soon he was near the ship.
6. I'm not sure. I would be very scared in that moment because of the pirates but probably I'd do something so I think maybe I would go just to stay near the ship and hear if there are many pirates on board then I could think what am I going to do.
7. The letter:
Dear friend,
I hope you're fine. I'd like to tell you an adventure I went through. As you know I'm in the Treasure Island. Last night I did something very brave. I needed to get to the Hispaniola ship, the problem was that in the ship there were pirates and I didn't want they saw me because they're bad men, so I made a plan!
I waited the night should came and I put a small boat into the sea, the boat moved slowly and quietly across the water, soon I was near the ship, nobody saw me. I cut the ship's rope with my knife and I thought the wind can push the ship away from the beach, that was what I needed in the moment.
I was very nervous because I'm just a boy and those pirates are very bad people, I was scared that things wouldn't happened as I wanted to, but everything was according to my plan.
I will write you as soon as I can, wish me luck because men here are dangerous.
Your friend, Jim.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario