Entry #5
Gabriela Rodríguez Lezama.
a.
1. He took
the pirate´s flag to show the hispanolia ship was their now.
2. Because
his gun was wet with sea water.
3. The
doctor gave the map to silver.
4. Ben
found the treasure. He moved it to his home on the island.
b.
The next
morning we BEGAN to carry the treasure to the ship. We did not LOOK AT the
three pirates on the island three days later, we ENDED our work we heard the
pirates singing STRONGLY but we did not see them.
c.
My favorite
character in this book was Jim Hawkins.
Even he was a protagonist in the story I like
because he was a very young person.
Many times
he needed to use his intelligent and creativity to save his life.
He was a hard worker and did all to try to fie
the treasure.
When I read
the book I thought. How is this Person?
And I said I’m sure he´s a little man, very different that the others in
the book. His eyes can be yellow, skin very white and hair blond.
He was a typical
child but his life changed at the moment when his parents died and he was very
brave person at the end.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario