1. ¿ What happen to the food and the gun?
They decided to put food into the small boat and our guns, and dropped all the other guns into the sea.
2.¿ On pages 21 the narrator mention that there are 6 of them. Who are they?
Hunter, Dr. Livesey, Joyce, Mr Trelawney, Captain Smollett and Jim, because Redruth was dead.
3.¿ What did Silver want when he went to the house?
Silver wants to talk to Captain Smollett
4. ¿ Which of men in the house die?
Joyce
5. ¿ How did Jim get to the Hispaniola?
Jim took the boat of Ben, he sat down and waited, night came the boat moved very slowly and quietly across the water. Soon he was near to the ship, he cut the rope with the knife and after he climbed on to the ship.
6. ¿ If you were Jim, Would you go to the Hispaniola. Explain
I think that.. I would not go alone, I would talk whit my friends and I do not risk my life.
7. Letter
HI my friend I tell you my adventure in the Island
I was in the house with some friends and I decided to get the HIspaniola, but I was scared I went to the island I took the boat when Night came, moved slowly acroos the water. When I was near to the ship I thought ¿What am I doing here?
I saw two men on the ship they were fighting, I climbed on to the ship. One pirate was dead the other was badly hurt, I decided help him, but he took a knife and threw his knife at me. Then I shot him and he dropped into the sea.
I went to the house, so I left the ship and went happily-
I hope see you soon
Best regards
Jim
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario