sábado, 15 de marzo de 2014

Entry #4 Jojaidy González


  1. Dropped all in the sea.
  2. Dr. Liversey, Jim Hawkins, Captain Smollett, Joyce, Hunter, Redruth.
  3. John Silver went to the house to say to the captain that he killed a man at night.
  4. Joyce, one day after Hunter die too.
  5. He thought that he can take the Gunn´s boat and go out to the Hispaniola at night.
  6. I would wait to all pirats sleep and I go to the Hispaniola, but with other way maybe swim, do not with the Gunn´s boat because he can get up and see that his boat is not there.
  7. Dear friend,
                             Since I saw you by last time, I went out in an adventure to find a treasure in an island, but the things are not easy: some people who help me died, there are fights and maybe I am in danger... Now that I think of ot, I should not have come...
                                                                       "Jim"
           
               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario