1. While they came back , most of their
food and their guns went down into the sea ,with their small boat.
2. They were :Jim, Dr Livesey, hunter,
Mr Trelawney, the captain smollett and Joyce.
3. When Silver went to the house ,he
wanted to talk with the captain Smollett.
4. Joyce was dead in the house.
5. First, Jim took the Ben Gunns’s boat,
then he went out to the Espaniola at night, and cut the ship’s rope, after in the morning the Espaniola was so near the island and he went with Israel hands and
another pirate and climbed to the ship and then they got the ship.
6. If I were Jim , I wouldn’t go to the ship
because it is too dangerous also if you are going to go alone and know that
there are some pirates there.
Dear friend
.
I am going
to tell you one adventure that I had when I went to get a ship called the
Espaniola , when I was in the house I took the decision of find the Ben gunns’s boat and go to the Espaniola,
when I came I saw that were two pirates and I thought that they will fight ,
and I took the decision of wait until this happened , and then all those this happened
after that I decided to return to the house and look for friends that could
help me to get the Espaniola , and then we returned to the Espaniola and I saw
one of the men dead and the other was wounded. and that's how we managed to get
the boat
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario