sábado, 15 de marzo de 2014

Yessica Molina.. Entry # 4

Answers:

1- Their food and guns was in a small boat.


2- They were: Smollett, Dr Livesey, Mr. Trelawney, Hunter, Joyce and Jim.


3- He wants the treasure and the map.


4-Joyce was dead.


5- He took some food and guns and went for Ben Gunn´s boat, later he found it .It was very small and light and them he took the boat and went out to the Hispaniola.
 
 
6- No I would liked go to the Hispaniola because it is very dangerous and I am Young I need make more things yet, and I want life a lit of bit more time.

LETTER:

Dear Friend.

How are you I hope that all is Ok, I have more things that said you but I do not have time ok I am in a adventure and it is very exited and dangerous today I am going to the Hispaniola this is like a island and I am very exited because I am going to Search the treasure.
There are many pirates and they kill many people every day that is terrible but I am happy because I want go, well friend I need to go.. So I love you..!
  I hope see you soon. 
        Jim

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario