miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

Entry # 4 Carmen Quesada

1. Most of their food and their guns went down into the sea with a small boat.

2. They were 1. Dr Livesey, 2.Captain Smollett, 3.Hunter, 4. Joyce, 5.Mr Trelawney, and there was Redruth too but a pirate shot him so there were five, and then came Jim Hawkins so there were six again.

3. John Silver wants to talk to Captain Smollett.

4. Joyce was dead.

5. Jim took some food and a gun and went to look for Ben Gunn`s boat, he go out to the Hispniola at night. The boat moved slowly and quietly across the water. Soon he was near the ship nobody saw him. He waited, then hi cut the rope and slowly the ship turned round and began to move away from the beach. The two men on the ship started to fight.
Jim sat down in Benn Gunn`s boat and fell asleep. In the morning He climbed on to the ship, the two pirates were there, but they didn`t move, one was dead and the other was badly hurt, but he was not dead.
Then he took down the pirayes flag. " The ship is their, now"

6.No I would not go to Hispaniola Because is very dangerous, somebody could kill him or in this case someone could kill me. :-(


Dear Friend,

Hello Dear Panchito, It`s me Jim Hawkins.
I know that I didn`t have time to say goodbye, I`m sorry, But I realy miss you and I have many things to tell you.
 I am in Hispaniolas boat, I have been traveling looking for treasure, but I am tired  I just want to go home.
I realy miss my mom too, and I junst want to see her and tell her all my adventures, I can not wait more.
I do not want to be here  is very dangerous , and I am too young to die here far away  from home, and the most important without the people that I love. I am sad.... I hope to see you soon dear, and please tell my mom that I love her.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario