Entry #4 KATHERINE ARIAS
1-Most of our food and our guns went down into the sea with the small boat.
2-They were Redruth,Captain Smollett, Dr. Livesey,Jim Hawkins,Hunter. Joyce.
3-Silver wanted to talk to captain smollett.
4-Joyce was dead in the house.
5- Jim took the boat.
6- No, I would not go to hispanolia, becaose i´m too young to travel alone. Is dangerous to me. and some one could kill me.
7- Letter.
Dear friend:
I hope ypu are very well.
I want to tell you about my adventure in hispanolia.
I come to this place in search of treasure.
The adventure has been interesting. Because i have met some people.
I had to help combat with some pirates. this was very dangerous for me, but i have been well.
Is a few of my adventure in hispanolia.
I hope to see you soon...
JIM
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario