1. They put some their guns in a small boat and their food also. And the others things were thrown out into the sea. Because others pirates go up in the Hispaniola. Suddenly they jumped into the sea because they thought what would die. So their most of food and their guns went down into the sea with the small boat.
2. Were six with Redruth but one of the bad man give a shot in the head to Redruth. And then appears Jim and are six again. 1. Smollett 2. Trelawney 3. Livensey 4. Hunter 5. Joyce 6. Jim.
3. Captain Silver wanted to talk with Captain Smollett.
4. They found Joyce dead inside of the house and Redruth the previous days and the other day Hunter dead.
5. He sat down and waited, nigth came, and it was very dark. The pirates had a big fire on the beach and he look a small light on the Hispaniola. Very quietly, he put Ben Gunn´s boat into the sea. The boat moved slowly and quietly across the water. Soon he was near the ship. Nobody saw and suddenly he think this: -I can cut the ships rope with my knife, and then the wind can push the ship away from the beach-
6. I would not, because some of pirates could hurt me, hit me or kill me.
7. letter:
Dear Friend:
I hope you are very good. I want you know that I like it stay here. You don´t imagine for all the adventures I have spent. I sometimes have a little scary, because the pirates are very dangerous and are bad people but I am learning a lot here with these people. I met a lot people. I miss you my dear friend.
I want to see you soon!
Your friend forever... Jim
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario