jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

Brenda Rojas Entry #4


1.      Most of their food and their guns went down into the sea with the small boat.
2.      They were Jim, Dr.Livesey, Hunter, Mr Trelawney, the captain and Joyce.
3.      John Silver wanted to talk to Captain Smollett.
4.      Joyce was died.
5.      He cut the rope. Slowly the ship turned round and began to move away from the beach. The two men on the ship started to fight. The pirates on the beach sat round their fire and sang. They did not see the ship moving away. He sat down in Ben Gunn’s boat and fell asleep. In the morning He sat up and looked around. The little boat was not far from the island and he saw that he was quite near the Hispaniola. He looked for Israel Hands and the other pirate, but He did not see them. He moved slowly nearer and nearer to the Hispaniola. Then he climbed on to the ship.
6.      No, because he is very young and some pirate can kill him very easy.

Dear Jack,
I am very anxious to see you again. I had to run away to look at treasure. Now I am in a ship “The Hispaniola”. I had to be very carefully for stay inside the ship. I had to across the water since the island to the ship and then I had to climb it without anybody saw me, because someone could kill me. I am very afraid because I am with a bad man here and he wants to kill me.
Please, help me!

Jim.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario