miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

KAROLAIN ENTRY 4 :)

QUESTIONS
1.    Most of the food and the gun went down into the sea with the small boat.
2.    They are: Jim, Dr. Livesey, Hunter, Mr. Trelawney, the captain and Joyce.
3.    Captain Silver wants the treasure and the map.
4.    Joyce dies.
5.    Jim took the ben’s boat and go out to the Hispaniola.
6.    No, because I just would be a child against a lot of pirates, they kill me very easy.

LETTER
Dear friend:
Since I went in search of a treasure things got worse… the pirates want to kill us.
I had to take a boat secretly to sail from the island to the sea where the Hispaniola was… when I get to the boat I was very afraid because inside the boat were two gunmen, the others were in the island but I take a knife and cut the ropes of the boat and the wind took him.
  I don’t know what will happen now, I hope to see you soon…
                                                             JIM


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario